-
March 24th, 2006, 12:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
i finally got the NOS kit hooked up. I'm running 11 psi and a WET 25 shot.
I retarded the timing, and put in a 24 nos jet and a 16 fuel jet. I ran teh car to make sure theyre were no leaks in teh nos or fuel. All is good. I nned to run it on a dyno and tune it on a dyno.
Does anybody know reputable shops in miami, or south florida that could tune my setup.
thanks guys
-
March 27th, 2006, 11:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
going to dyno tomorrow , tuesday
stock block, just replaced the piston rings about 6 months ago. compression is 200 across teh board.
weight without me is 2200, with me 2300, jk.....
wih me 2350.
-
March 28th, 2006, 04:52 AM
#3
Inactive Member
please post soon those numbers! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
it is a built block and head or a stock block and head?
what octane you running?
any idea of the weight of the car w/ driver and w/o driver?
-
March 30th, 2006, 02:09 AM
#4
Inactive Member
I ran the car on the dyno, and it ran 250 whp and 200 trque, but then found out that i was not running eough nitrous, the bottle was basically empty. After getting the c ar home, i weighed teh bottle and found it to be almost empty. I didnt know the bottle was so low on nitrous, but it was my brothers bottle and i was using it to test my nos setup with the charger. I then refilled the bottle, then ran it again, HOLY CRAP, what a difference. I must have not been getting nitrous at all or very little if that, because the difference is night and day. I knew something was wrong because i ran 235 whp and 163 torque off bottle.
Cliff notes
car ran 235 whp and 163 trque , off bottle
car ran 250 whp and 200 trque , on bottle ( low nitrous ) found out after dyno tune,
-
March 31st, 2006, 03:53 AM
#5
Inactive Member
good job man. I can't wait to get my water injection installed and tuned. If not for the lack of nitrous refill spots here in nyc I would have definitely gone the nitrous route.
Btw schybrid, I have a question a bit off topic but I think you can help me. Please go to this link. Thanks.
jrsc vacuum/boost gauge readings
-
April 29th, 2006, 04:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Did ya get t tuned again or at least another dyno run with a full bottle?
-
April 29th, 2006, 09:44 PM
#7
Inactive Member
im now running a 50 shot and 11 psi
i ran at the tRACK AND RAN A 13.2 @ 112 ON STREET TIRES.TOO MUCH WHEEL SPIN........
-
April 30th, 2006, 02:06 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks